November Featured Barista- Whitney
Whitney joined us this year as one of our Farmer’s Market Supervisors. She lit up Market with her humor and bright smile, and might just be your dog’s #1 fan. Learn more about Whitney, and why she would share a white chocolate mocha with RBG, through our Ten Barista Questions below.
- Where did you grow up? Cheney, WA
- When did you start drinking coffee and why? When I moved to Missoula nd got a “real” job that required more energy than my 18 year old self could produce.
- What is your favorite coffee drink? A single tall breve or double grande americano with white chocolate and cream.
- What is your most memorable barista experience? hard to narrow it down, every day holds something memorable- but it’s usually involving something with dogs.
- What is your favorite activity to do in Missoula? Going to the bark park with my dog and First Friday nights.
- In which store would you max out your credit card? Pet Smart.
- What do you like most about being a barista? Meeting new people who own cute dogs.
- What do you listen to at work? Have a Great Day playlist on Spotify.
- If you could have coffee with one person in the world (alive or dead) who would it be and why? Ruth Bader Ginsberg. Her values and beliefs can change the world. To quote, “I try to teach through my opinions, through my speeches, how wrong it is to judge people on the basis of what they look like, color of skin, whether they’re men or women.”
- Do you have a secret talent? No secret talent.